COVID-19 *IMPORTANT INFORMATION* regarding restart of driving lessons.
The I.O.W Driving Academy is adhering to the current National Guidelines regarding cross infection control. Whilst many things have changed we want to reassure you that we remain committed to your safety.
It is vitally important that you do NOT attend your lesson if you, your family or any friends that you have been in contact with have displayed symptoms of COVID-19.
Do you or anyone in your household have any symptoms suggestive of Covid 19?
These can include, high temperature, continual cough, loss of smell or taste.
Are you or anyone in your household “shielding” due to immunosuppression or any other health risk?
You MUST inform your Instructor prior to your lesson if you answer ‘YES’ to either of the above questions.
We need to make you aware that there is a very small increased risk of contracting COVID-19. This is inherent in attending a driving lesson due to the close proximity. The I.O.W Driving Academy cannot be held responsible for anyone contracting this disease. We adhere to the track & trace Government guidelines.
- Prior to the lesson we ask the student to have washed their hands and bring a facemask to their lesson.
- Upon arrival we will ask the student to remain outside the car whilst their temperature is taken ( if a temperature gun is available ). A temperature above 37.5 C will result in the lessons being terminated. It will be rescheduled by the Instructor. Please do not take paracetamol prior to your lesson as it makes the readings inaccurate.
- No refunds will be given, the prepaid lesson will be held over.
- Students on the day will be asked the health questions again. Their answers will determine if their lesson goes ahead.
- Hand Gel with a high alcoholic content will be given to the student before entering the car. The car would have been cleaned prior to the students lesson.
- We recommend cashless payments – All payments MUST be made PRIOR to your lesson.
- If you are paying by CASH. Please put the exact amount in an unsealed envelope with your name on it. No attending cash machines during the lesson.
- Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/IOWDRIVINGACADEMY
- Follow us on Insta https://www.instagram.com/i.o.w.d.a/